The Spears Kids | Franklin Family Photographer

Ever meet a teenager and think, wow, your mom did an incredible job raising you. You're an unbelievable kid? It happens to me all the time. A joyous hazard of working with teenagers. It's my hope that my kids are equally as wonderful when they're the same age. My friend Lisa has three great teens. And she's amazing at being their mom.

So in order to thank her, these three schemers and I got together for a top secret photo shoot right before Christmas. They were complete pros and I had a blast spending an afternoon with three of my favorite teens. Their mom was completely surprised. Mission accomplished. Yes, Mr. Bond, I do believe you've met your match.



Post a Comment

About This Blog

For photo galleries, pricing and information, visit my website.

Followers

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP