One Final Good-bye| Grand Canyon Travel Photographer

I couldn't leave without taking one last look. Our morning to sleep in and I just couldn't bring myself to miss a sunrise at the Grand Canyon. It was unintentional, but I found myself making the drive alone from our hotel. This time there would be no camping gear, no conversations and no seemingly insurmountable tasks. Only me, my camera and a hopefully incredible sunrise on a chilly morning. And how glorious it truly was as it offered me a chance, not only to take in its beauty, but to reflect on the past few days. I couldn't have asked for anything more.


Thank you for bearing with me over these last few posts. Can't wait for the next big adventure!



Post a Comment

About This Blog

For photo galleries, pricing and information, visit my website.

Followers

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP