The Hudelsons | Spring Hill Family Photographer

Just thought I'd take a quick break from posting photos of the Grand Canyon to bring you the Hudelson family...

I have a hard time not saying that every shoot is one of my favorites. To say that everything is my favorite would abate the meaning of the word. What I mean to say is that I fall completely in love with every shoot because of the unique and beautiful people I have the honor of photographing. It's not just about the pose or the light, but about the people that make each shoot drastically different than the one before.

The Hudelsons, while a beautiful family indeed, are most striking because of the condition of their hearts. I think that anyone who knows Andy and Amy would agree that these two people give so much of themselves to those around them. They're some of the most generous and loving people I know. And their four beautiful girls are incredibly unique, each in her own way, learning to care for others and give unselfishly. I just love the way that they live life together, to the fullest, while always being able to help out someone in need.

So this photo shoot? Definitely one of my favorites. Because spending just an hour with the Hudelson family completely and totally made my day. I loved every minute of it.



Melissa Mae  – (October 5, 2010 at 5:56 PM)  

ooooooo Andy and Amy kissin bow chica wo wow

Barton –   – (October 6, 2010 at 7:12 PM)  

Nice work Kim. You captured some really great shots.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

For photo galleries, pricing and information, visit my website.

Followers

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP