Photographers Redefined | Photography Resources

Jamie and I just got back from Jamaica this week and I'm sitting here trying to figure out where to start. I've got digital piles of all your photos waiting to be edited and blogged and I know I'm a little behind. Thanks so much for your patience while I've been in paradise. While I'm catching up on everything, I wanted to take a break from blogging to post something for my fellow photographers.

One of the things I love most about being a photographer in Nashville is the fantastic photography community that exists here. Perhaps it's due to the fact that there's so many of us, we can't help but find some common ground that extends beyond the viewfinder. Or maybe it's because of that good ol' southern hospitality that makes everyone so friendly. Whatever the reason, I've found that the people that make up this local community of photographers have quickly become mentors, collaborators and friends. 

In January, an online version of this community emerged. Photographers Redefined has quickly grown from our own little community of photographers to include those throughout the country and around the globe. Trust me - this is one resource that is well worth your time to be a part of. It's a place to give and receive input on your art and business. To find referrals and second shooters. It's a place to grow and connect. It even has a section to discuss all things non-photography-related, including a "confessions" post. As in, yes, I once had a massive crush on Taylor Hanson. Who didn't?

So if you're a photographer - just starting out or well-seasoned; Nikon or Canon; Widows or Mac; shooting portraits, weddings or anything in between - I encourage you to check out Photographers Redefined. You won't be disappointed.

And because every post is better with a photo, how about a little sneak peek from Lindsay and Kyle's swoon-worthy beach couples shoot in Jamaica?



Post a Comment

About This Blog

For photo galleries, pricing and information, visit my website.

Followers

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP