RMHC Nashville | Nashville Event Photographer at The Palm

I've been trying to catch up on my blogging lately, amidst deadlines and traveling, so you may see more than one post today before I leave for my Chicago trip.

Back in January, I had the honor of being asked to participate in the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Nashville's Extraordinary Evening at The Palm fundraiser. I was so excited because not only is there a special place in my heart for non-profit organizations in general, but because I've seen first-hand how RMHC provides for families in need. How often do we hear of children getting medical treatment far from their homes because parents want to give their children the best modern medicine possible? Sometimes as far as across the entire country. And RMHC gives families a gift greater than almost anything else - togetherness. So that together they can face the illness instead of worrying about finding a place to stay or preparing family meals.

So for an evening, patrons of RMHC Nashville came together to celebrate the organization's hard work and financially show their support. The folks at The Palm did an incredible job with the catering and service, with Kristine Mylls and her jazz combo providing the music. 

Thanks so much for the opportunity to give back. Here are just a few of my favorites from the night:



Post a Comment

About This Blog

For photo galleries, pricing and information, visit my website.

Followers

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP