Andy + Kayla Sneak Peek | Nashville Engagement Photographer

Proposals in general are awesome. Public surprise proposals are event better. Public surprise proposals in front of 15 or so photographers are the best. thing. ever. This weekend I had the opportunity to attend the "Not a Workshop" Workshop put together by fellow Nashville photographer Joshua Gull. I probably won't get through all the images until after I get back from Chicago, but I wanted to post a sneak peek for Andy and Kayla. Andy planned to propose to his girlfriend (now fiancée), Kayla, while they were posing for the cameras. Not only did she say yes (yay!), but it was probably one of the most photographed proposals in history. I love it. Congrats, you two!



Post a Comment

About This Blog

For photo galleries, pricing and information, visit my website.

Followers

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP