Leslie and Mike | Spring Hill Couples Photographer

I love any excuse to capture sweet moments between couples with my camera. For Leslie and Mike, the reason was simple. Just because. And I can't think of a lovelier reason. 

Leslie and I talked a lot about the difference between couple photos and engagement photos. Although Leslie and Mike are not engaged (yet - I'm just sayin'), why should that stop them from having a fantastic photo session? Engagement photos, though I absolutely love taking them, tell a different story. They're about a couple beginning a journey of a lifetime together. Couple photos, on the other hand, are most often about the here and now and can really happen at any point in a couple's relationship. They're more like a celebration of the seemingly everyday moments that many of us take for granted. At least, that's how I like to look at it.

So I give you Leslie and Mike. A sweet couple who is hopeful for the future, but yet doesn't let a single opportunity to enjoy today pass them by. And who, with much laughter and silliness, let this photographer into the realness of their lives. This is completely and totally why I love what I do. 



Post a Comment

About This Blog

For photo galleries, pricing and information, visit my website.

Followers

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP