Graham | Spring Hill Newborn Photographer

They say that once you become a parent, all else pales in comparison. I'm honestly not sure who "they" really are and never having been a parent myself, I can't verify this as fact or fiction from personal experience. I can, however, say that I'm inclined to agree, now having spent time with one of the most precious bundles of joy ever and his parents who just can't stop glowing with happiness. Born July 13 at 9:07 p.m., 6lbs 4.4 oz. and 19 3/4" long, this little man has completely stolen my heart.


Graham is a true blessing in every way. Nick and Julie have waited a long time for him to arrive. Now that he's here, they can't even remember what life was like just a few short weeks ago. And they certainly don't want to when they have a beautiful little boy with ten perfect fingers, ten perfect toes and an already adorable smile to love on.


Future football star? Brilliant scientist? Famous (and highly good-looking, of course) actor? Major business tycoon? Time will only tell what the future holds for this tiny life. For now, Nick and Julie are willing to savor every moment with this precious gift they've been given. And I'm perfectly content to share this journey right along with them.



carla –   – (August 10, 2010 at 6:16 PM)  

You do such beautiful work, I love to look at all your pictures!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

For photo galleries, pricing and information, visit my website.

Followers

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP