Photo Day | Franklin Portrait Photographer

When I look back on my life and think about the women who were the biggest influences in my life, my mind instantly goes to my junior high and high school years - the most pivotal time, in my opinion, in someone's life. These are the women who poured into my life, week after week, year after year and really played a huge role in creating the person I am today. It is because of this that I love working with youth, because I'd like to be that person for someone else that these women were for me.

I recently had the pleasure of spending an afternoon with two of the girls from our youth group. Alyona and Amilia share my love for photography, so I thought I'd take them out for a fun photo day to practice being behind the camera. Alyona is wise beyond her years with the ability to strike up a conversation with anyone at all, intentionally seeking out those who others may not see. Amilia has one of the biggest hearts I know of. Did you know that she's putting together an online magazine to help girls who struggle with self-esteem? These girls are so strikingly beautiful, inside and out, which is emphasized by their quiet humility. Whoever said that youth can only make a difference when they're older was sorely mistaken. Because these girls are leading and impacting those around them right now. I love every moment I spend with them, so I thought I'd share some of those moments with you.



Post a Comment

About This Blog

For photo galleries, pricing and information, visit my website.

Followers

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP