The Cooks | Spring Hill Wedding Photographer

I. Love. Weddings. It's just a fact. I can't really think of much else that I enjoy more than watching two people pledge their love and lives to one another in front of their closest family and friends. Even better when Jamie and I attend a wedding together and we're reminded of our own vows we made a little over four years ago. Summer is definitely the season for weddings and I recently had the honor of attending two incredible ones. I couldn't help but take a few photos to capture the beauty of each day. I'll put these in two blog posts so I can feel super productive by posting twice in one day.

Melissa and Sully got married on one of my favorite weekends of the year. Why? Because it's the same weekend Jamie and I celebrate our anniversary. So matched with a solid foundation in Christ and the amount of love and respect they share for one another, the Cooks have a great start to their marriage. Each detail was simple, yet elegant and really showed off the couple's personality. I just can't get over the chalkboard menu and classic bicycle. Congrats, Sully and Melissa!



Post a Comment

About This Blog

For photo galleries, pricing and information, visit my website.

Followers

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP