Hannah + Emma | Spring Hill Senior Photographer

I'd like you to meet Hannah and Emma. Twin sisters by birth, friends by choice. Both incredibly unique in personality and style, but equally as sweet. I just love these girls so much! Lucky for me, Hannah and Emma are two of my senior reps for the Class of 2012. I'm so excited to be working with them.  

You'll be seeing more of these young ladies later this summer when we do their full senior sessions. This is when you'll hear all about their plans for the future. Can't wait!

Here's Emma: 
And Hannah:
Interested in becoming a senior rep with Kimberly Barnes Photography? I'd love to meet with you to talk about what it all entails. Feel free to shoot me an e-mail at kim (at) kimberlybarnesphotography.com. (Just replace the "at" with the @ symbol)



Post a Comment

About This Blog

For photo galleries, pricing and information, visit my website.

Followers

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP