Emily | Franklin Maternity Photography

It takes a true friend to agree to head out with you on a cold winter day. Even more so if she's willing to hand over her warm coat and gloves for the sake of a photo. My friend Emily is seriously one of the sweetest women I know. This May (or sooner!), Emily and her husband Jason will become parents. She still has a few months to go, but since she's carrying TWO baby boys, Emily is already showing quite a bit. And she makes pregnancy look good.

Here are just a few of my favorites from the impromptu shoot we had together to capture one of the many snowfalls we've had this year. Makes me cold just looking at them. Emily, you're a pro!



Post a Comment

About This Blog

For photo galleries, pricing and information, visit my website.

Followers

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP