LC | Franklin Portrait Photographer

Perhaps it's just because I've been thinking about the word "light" a lot lately. After all, the theme for Barefoot Republic Camp this summer is "Soul G.L.O.W. - Go Light Our World". It's been our mantra in the office for several months now. Whatever the reason, I've been contemplating what it truly means to be a light in the world as a believer in Christ. And what better way to get a clearer picture of what it means than to spend some time with someone who truly embodies the definition.

I am blessed to be able to spend three days a week with just such a person. Lauren Carter has the voice of an angel. And a beautiful spirit to match. She never fails to be joyful, even in the middle of a stressful day, and her capacity for patience puts my meager attempts at trying to have any semblance of the virtue to shame.
A lunch together provided a perfect opportunity for an impromptu photo shoot so that I could capture my dear friend (and inspiration) on film. Digitally speaking, of course.



Even a cold, cloudy and rainy day couldn't put a damper on her spirit.



Beauty.



Laughter.



Joy.



All these things I see in Lauren and hope that perhaps
my "light" is a reflection of hers. Who inspires you to let your "soul glow"?



Post a Comment

About This Blog

For photo galleries, pricing and information, visit my website.

Followers

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP